BDP, AHMM, HKS, Carey Jones Chapman Tolcher, Haa Design and CDA Group were also recognised in separate categories.
The awards list in full is:
- Best Commercial Workplace and Best of the Best Award: Central Saint Giles, London by Renzo Piano and Fletcher Priest
- Best Corporate Workplace: Graham New HQ Building, Hillsborough by BDP
- Best Refurbished/Recycled Workplace: The Angel Building, London by AHMM
- Best Fit Out of Workplace: Avon Cosmetics UK Headquarters, Northampton by HKS.
- Best Project up to 2,000sq m: Scotstoun House, South Queensferry by Carey Jones Chapman Tolcher
- Innovation Award: Electric Works, Sheffield by HAA Design
- Test of Time Award: Skyways House, Liverpool by CDA Group
"Many of these projects were created during a time of economic uncertainty, but their outstanding quality shows how office buildings can provide an excellent return on investment."
"This truly cosmopolitan new space for London clearly shows the empathy between developers and the architects. The fact that the building is fully let is a testament to the adaptability and attractiveness of the floor space."
The Judges at The British Council For Offices (BCO) Awards 2011.
Click here for full bdonline article.